There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. 1 Cor 12:5,6
Could you pray for us regularly?
- Write a reminder in your diary or set an alarm on your phone.
- Join our new team of intercessors, meeting once a month to pray together. You’ll get to pray with others who support our vision and access to more detailed updates and prayer requests for current work. Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you give regularly towards the vision?
- Consider a monthly gift to Word of Life to help us plan ahead.
- Give a larger amount occasionally as God blesses you with resources and opportunities.
Use the ‘Donate’ button in the green page footer below or contact us for our bank details.
Could you offer skills and gifts in Word of Life’s work?
- If you have led a Come Follow Me course, could you train with us to become a facilitator and teach others how to use our resources?
- If you are experienced hosting meetings on Zoom, could you help our teams by facilitating an online training event or meeting?
- If you have language expertise, could you help us with translating our materials?
- If you have contacts who could contribute to our projects, could you introduce us?
Our track working groups are by invite only, so if you would like to get more involved and have experience to offer, please talk to the track leader (via email@example.com).
Could you share our work and vision with others around you?
- Talk about Word of Life with your friends – explain our vision and invite them to sign up to receive our newsletters on our website.
- Share the answers to prayer for the Muslim world that you hear about.
- Look for opportunities to recommend our resources to others. Is there a church near you who are working with refugees and asylum seekers? Perhaps they are interested in hearing about Come Follow Me or the Joining the Family resources.
- Suggest Word of Life as a mission partner in your local church or organisation.
- Encourage BMBs who are writing or blogging about their experiences to contact us.